Maintaining a voiceover career is never a walk in the park. Whether you are a newbie to the voice acting industry or have been at the craft for some time, staying competitive is crucial.
Fortunately, the online landscape continues to provide excellent opportunities for voiceover professionals. The right e-marketing moves can give your voiceover business enough opportunities for market grown and extensive customer reach.
The following e-marketing strategies are valuable in promoting your voice acting talent online.
Valuable E-Marketing Strategies for Your Voice Acting Career
- Newsletters. A well-crafted newsletter can help you bring in new clients and retain old ones. By sending regular newsletters, you are communicating your continued presence in the field. You are also promoting the versatility of the voiceover services you offer.
- Search marketing. If the internet is your primary source of clients, then you have to be found in the search engines. This manner of e-marketing takes into account search engine optimization, landing page optimization, PPC, and others.
- Online PR. This is a good way to establish online presence or introduce yourself as a budding voiceover professional. Online PR requires building relationships with the media and ensuring that you are included in the conversation. Writing press releases on new offerings can be one way to take advantage of this e-marketing method.
- Guest posting. If you have become a stable name in the voice acting business, you may pursue guest posting opportunities. This is a good way to network with fellow voice actors as well as to share what you know about the field and the trends that influence voiceover careers in the present time.
- Social media. Any voice actor can benefit from the popularity and reach of social media as an e-marketing tool. A crucial tip is not to spend too much time on social media. This might end up disrupting your work on developing new voiceover skills and not networking with the right people.
Knowing Which E-marketing Scheme Works is Crucial for Your Voiceover Career
There is no hard and fast rule to follow when it comes to promoting your voice acting skills through e-marketing. You may find that one or two strategies bring the most optimal results or that certain strategies work best for specific voiceover customers.
The important thing is to always be on your toes and to evaluate which e-marketing tools bring the most opportunities for long-term voice acting work.